Moral Relativity: The Religion of the Left

"We are living in the society that we have created for ourselves. What's right for me may not be right for you, but, hey, it's all good. My sense of morality may not work for you, and that's okay. You have your way of doing things and I have mine, and it's all good. I'm okay and you're okay.

That might work for interpersonal relationships, but a society cannot work that way. If everything is okay, nothing is not okay. There needs to be acceptable and unacceptable behaviors, set by society -- not by law. Morality is not relative; there is right and wrong and that needs to be taught. The alternative is chaos. From laws governing everything in our own society to laws governing our international relationships, we are witnessing chaos
."

-- "maryann", in response to my piece about one of Tiger's mistresses

0 Responses to “Moral Relativity: The Religion of the Left”: