Obama's a Victim AND a Narcissist

I've been silent long enough. (Hard to believe!) What I mean is that I've given Barack Obama the benefit of the doubt for about a year now. I haven't used my blog to trash the man. But now I simply must speak my mind.

Everyone in the spotlight gets in trouble for using poor terminology or saying something they didn't exactly mean. It's inevitable. That's not what happened with Obama and his "stupid" comment re the latest fiasco about cops and race. Obama showed his true stripes -- and America is beginning to see what they've done.

What they did was vote into office a man they thought was God. A man who represented what they wanted America to represent. A man who sounded so damn good next to George W. Bush they had no choice but to vote for the other side. A man who articulated so clearly what Americans wished they could.

What they got was a narcissistic media hound who tells people what they want to hear. There is no substance. No answers. No nothin. Just a lot of hogwash that people gobble up because they want so much to have a black man as president.

Not only is Obama a narcissist, he's deceptive. It's not that he's knowingly, willingly pulling the wool over our eyes; it's just the way he is. You must keep in mind this man's personal life: his father left him, his mother died young, and his heritage is unclear. These are no small matters. Obama's personality and background cloud his common sense and sense of fairness. His mother believed she was a victim (I read a long biographical piece about her last year), and so does Obama. So do all modern liberals. And the victim mentality is not something you want someone in charge to have. A victim is never fair. Victims retaliate. Victims cannot be trusted to think clearly. Ever.

Barack Obama is a victim, and that's why he jumped the gun and assumed Sgt. James Crowley acted inappropriately. That's why he sided with his buddy, who's black and has a fancy title.

Even when caught, Obama can't apologize appropriately. He doesn't know how to apologize because his victim status and deep-rooted narcissism won't allow him to. Here's his pathetic attempt:

"Because this has been ratcheting up and I helped contribute to ratcheting it up, I want to make clear that in my choice of words I unfortunately gave an impression that I was maligning the Cambridge Police Department or Sgt. Crowley specifically and I could have calibrated those words differently."

Huh?

It's just a matter of time, Mr. President, before America wakes up and sees what they've done.

2 Responses to “Obama's a Victim AND a Narcissist”:

  1. Theresa says:

    Great post. I have always thought that Obama was a narcissist without any substance but your step further about him not really trying to pull the wool over our eyes (or at least those willing to have the wool pulled over their eyes) but rather is just him being and doing what he is.....that is something I had not thought of but it is so true and, unfortunately, scary. I do hope America wakes up soon....

    By the way, I made my way to your blog from Rural Revolution. I really enjoy your blog and hope to get your book soon. Keep up the great work!

  2. Anonymous says:

    Most narcissists have a traumatic childhood.
    Obummer was abandoned by his mother at 10 and sent to live in Hawaii with is grandparents.
    I have lived in Hawaii for 5 years and have found this to be a very rascist state, the locals do not like "haoles" or in other words white people. They are also prejudiced against black Americans.
    Folks who have lived here for a long time say the rascism here is not as bad as it "used to be".
    So Obeyme grew up as a product of a white mother and a black father in Hawaii. I am sure this was very traumatic and set the groundwork for his hatred of whites.
    Hold on America because when a narcissist is opposed, they will lash out. Mulatto Man and his chicago thugs will stop at nothing to shove their agenda down our throats.