More Obama Arrogance

I think this statement below from Obama is fascinating. Rather than accept reality -- that people just don't agree with his health care agenda -- he sees the resistance as his "not breaking through." The arrogance is astounding. Saying you're not "breaking through" indicates that any reasonable person -- if Obama could just explain himself better -- would agree with him.

The idea that he IS breaking though and people just disagree escapes him.

"I think there have been times where I have said I've got to step up my game in terms of talking to the American people about issues like health care," he told ABC's George Stephanopoulos, who asked if the president had "lost control" of the debate.

"Well, not so much lost control, but where I've said to myself, somehow I'm not breaking through," Obama responded.

0 Responses to “More Obama Arrogance”: